Monday, February 22, 2010

Mooooovin On Up... To the Sky...

... to a DEE-LUX apartment, in the sky-y-yy!
(thanks to the old sitcom, The Jeffersons, for that lil song ditty!)

Hey kids!

Just a quick announcement, if you happen to find my blog here.

I've moved to a dedicated url and host, and upped the ante: I've super-improved the layout, the ability to contact and learn more about me, etc. Mainly, I moved because I wanted to add the ProPhotoBlog plug-in to a Wordpress (gasp! Sorry Blogger/Blogspot!) blog, and the ability to create amazing photo slideshows from within my blog quickly and easily. And because it's so much more easy to do at my new host now, I'll be posting more frequently, and I feel my new blogsite really reflects my personality and talents best there.

I'll leave this location up for a while, just in case any of you happen by that follow me here. But in the meantime, I hope add my new URL to your bookmarks and/or RSS reader. I'd love to see you there! Please, stop by and say hi.

All my best to you, and cheers!

http://karenrevellephotoblog.com

Mooo-ooo-vin on up!

No comments:

Post a Comment